Global workstation provider Compass Offices is bullish on its growth in the Philippines this year as the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry continues its upward trajectory. Compass Offices Director of Marketing Paul Gregory said that this year will be exciting for the company as it is set to open its second center in the Philippines. Gregory earlier said the Philippines will play a very crucial role in its aggressive growth plan. The company aims to become a 200-center serviced office provider in three years. Currently, Compass Offices is focused on its centers in Makati and Bonifacio Global City, but is open to the idea of expanding outside Metro Manila. Compass Offices have 40 centers in 15 cities across 12 countries worldwide, including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information