CenturyLink, an American telecommunications company that provides communications and data services to residential, business, government, and wholesale customers, is now targeting the Managed Security Services (MSS) market in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. The move is part of the company’s major expansion outside its home market. Nathan Shanks, the company’s MSS director, explained that CenturyLink’s choice of APAC was deliberate, as it found that enterprises in the region not only have a bigger appetite for outsourcing, but they also face similar challenges as its enterprise customers in North America. Shanks disclosed that 74% of CenturyLink’s revenue comes from enterprises.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information