American IT and networking firm Cisco has announced the appointment of Karrie Ilagan, former managing director of Microsoft Philippines, as its new country manager for the Philippines. In a statement, Cisco said Ilagan will be responsible for supporting customers in the domestic market, with a particular focus on enabling digital transformation and propelling cybersecurity capabilities, via the ecosystem of Cisco’s channel partners. Ilagan will report to Naveen Menon, president of Southeast Asia at Cisco. Commenting on her appointment, Ilagan said digital transformation is picking up pace in the country and creating opportunities across all sectors of the economy. Ilagan has held various sales and channel leadership roles at global technology organizations. A graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in economics from Assumption College, Ilagan has undertaken executive leadership programs at Boston University School of Management and Harvard Business School.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information