Convergys Philippines, one of the biggest outsourcing companies in the country, has celebrated its 15th year of operation with a staff concert that underlines the esteem in which it holds its staff. The company opened its first contact center back in 2003 and has grown to become one of the largest BPO firms in the country with 55,000 employees. Convergys President for Asia-Pacific Ivic Mueco said the celebration was to show employees the gratitude and appreciation they deserve. She said the company is excited to become stronger and better moving forward. During its 15 years, Convergys Philippines has achieved a number of breakthroughs, such as nationwide operations from North Luzon to Mindanao; being the first BPO to be inducted into the ICT Hall of Fame as Best Company and Best Employer; the first BPO in the world to gain the global standard on workplace gender equality, and sustaining its position as the country’s largest private employer.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information