Following a drop in resources and work ethic in Australia, Brisbane-based Cloud Plus has started an overseas outsourcing service for its partners. The firm has hired ten people in Manila to handle mainly technical support for the professional services provider Insentra. Cloud Plus has been outsourcing some of its own operations to Manila for the past four years. According to Cloud Plus founder and CEO Jules Rumsey, there is now a serious amount of interest from partners who are acquainted with his own offshore team. Rumsey said there is a pipeline of opportunity that waits to be tapped, adding that Cloud Plus has actively started discussing opportunities with partners. The firm has already taken additional space in the Manila office building so as to ensure that it has available space for future expansion.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information