Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Coefficients has announced its transition from being a business process outsourcing (BPO) firm to a knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) service provider. The firm said its transition will help clients generate more revenue and provide them with more competitive advantage, aside from enhancing efficiency and reduce costs for their clients. As a KPO firm, Coefficients now provides various services, including business and market research, business consultancy, data analytics, and more. Founded in September 2011, Coefficients is currently headquartered in Lucena City, Quezon Province. It is also one of the province’s leading customer interaction and back-office services provider.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information