The global healthcare business process outsourcing (BPO) market is projected to reach USD276.79bn by 2021, growing at a compounded annual growth rate of 10.2%, according to a report released by Research and Markets. For this year, the healthcare BPO market is expected to hit USD170.47bn, with the US forecast to account for the largest share of the market. The US also ranks high as a preferred location in cases where location and skills are more important than cost savings. Among the destination regions, India and China are the most preferred locations to outsource various healthcare business processes.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information