Collection Solution, a BPO company that has operations in the Philippines and Honduras, is set to open its third facility in Hanover, Jamaica. The facility will operate in line with Collection Solution’s goal of creating an environment that will keep people engaged, happy, inspired, and growing, said Executive Chairman Deron Quon. Collective Solution is spending USD2m to prepare the 28,000-square-feet facility for its operation. Quon said he was proud that Collection Solution is the first BPO company in Jamaica to acquire and own land in the country. In the Philippines, Collection Solution operates more than 1,000 seats, while in Honduras the company operates a 700-seat facility.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information