The Department of Information and Communications Technology in Central Visayas (DICT 7)has described the City of Bogo, located north of Cebu City, as having a potential for future BPO endeavors. DICT 7 director Antonio Edward Padre made the pronouncement during the launching of the Rural Impact Sourcing (RIS) Technical Training in the City. Padre did not expound on his statement but said that the training will help those who underwent the training to get to the direction that the City of Bogo is going. A total of 24 individuals from the city are undergoing a 12-day free technical training on RIS hosted by the DICT. The training covers E-commerce, Digital Marketing and Freelancing modules.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information