Business services firm Concentrix has opened another contact center in the Philippines, further underscoring the company’s positive outlook on its growth in the country. Concentrix Philippines’ new center is at EXXA Tower in the Bridgetowne development in Quezon City. The center is the company’s second in Bridgetowne and complements five Concentrix campuses in other parts of Metro Manila, and in Naga, Cagayan De Oro, Davao and Cebu. Elek Christopher Toth, Concentrix country leader and vice-president for Philippine operations and delivery, said the newest site is an affirmation that the Philippines remains a premier destination for its customer engagement services. The new center features 18,000 square meters of space with a spacious layout and collaboration corners, meeting rooms, private acoustic spaces, and a mobile laboratory. Toth also said that the company is moving away from the “old-fashioned” cubicle office format in favor of more open and collaborative workstations, in the hopes of improving how employees learn and succeed.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information