Global high-value business services firm Concentrix announced that it will invest up to P2.8bn in new delivery centers in the Philippines. The move is part of the business process outsourcing (BPO) firm’s aggressive expansion in the Philippines to tap the world-class talent pool in the country. The P2.8bn investment will enable Concentrix to hire 14,000 BPO professionals over the next three years, the company said. Concentrix president Chris Caldwell said the company expects to increase the size of its Philippine operation in the next three to six months. The expansion will requiring hiring 14,000 more people as part of the plan to eventually double the company’s manpower to 40,000 in the years ahead.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information