Pag-IBIG fund, the home development mutual fund in the Philippines, has said that it has saved money in operational expenses after it outsourced its contact centers in December lasst ye. In a statement, the fund said outsourcing its call centers to business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Teleperformance proved beneficial for the institution. Pag-IBIG president and CEO Darlene Marie Berberabe said outsourcing helps the fund realize its mantra of bigger, better, faster service to members. The Pag-IBIG Fund contact center became more accessible to members since the service officially began in December. The outsourcing also helped Pag-IBIG with its collections. The agency currently has about 15.8 million members with 200,000 employers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information