American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Conduent has appointed Lokesh Prasad as Chief Executive Officer for the Asia Pacific region, to oversee the company’s operations in the Philippines and Malaysia, in addition to leading overall growth strategy in India. In a statement, Conduent said its focus on the Asia Pacific region as a priority market involves harnessing the availability of skilled professionals focused on technology and research. Prasad joined Conduent in January 2017 and was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer, Conduent India, in March 2017. Under his leadership, Conduent had grown in the market, starting operations in three new locations – Pune, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. He describes the Asia Pacific region as a major delivery and technology hub for Conduent. Conduent provides diversified business process services with capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. Conduent is one of the biggest outsourcing locators in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information