From just five employees in 2010, Flatworld Solutions Philippines Inc said it is targeting to hire a total of over 1,200 employees by the end of this year. Ajit Sivarajan, country head of Flatworld Philippines, said the company will achieve this by making substantial investments in the country. Currently, the company has more than 850 employees. It has already invested in a new facility in Davao City with 650 seats that will eventually accommodate about 1,300 employees. By September of this year, Flatworld hopes to hire an additional 400 personnel. Ajit said Flatworld will continue to build its operations in Davao City and is not looking elsewhere in the Philippines. Flatworld entered Davao City in 2013 and offers voice and non-voice services such as inbound and outbound call center services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information