Zacks Investment Research has forecast that for the current quarter Conduent Incorporated, the world’s largest provider of diversified business services, is expected to generate US$1.26 billion in sales. In the final quarter of 2017, the firm posted US$1.49 billion in sales up US$23 million from projected sales. This suggests a negative year on year growth rate of 15.4%, said the report. For 2018 Conduent is expected to achieve US$5.37 to US$5.38 billion in full year sales. Analysts also forecast estimates ranging from US$4.54 to US$5.12 billion for the next fiscal year. The company reported US$0.28 in earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter based on its quarterly earnings results released Wednesday. The EPS fell below Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of US$0.29. Conduent had revenue of US$1.30 billion compared to analysts’ expectations of US$1.34 billion.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information