Derek Gallimore, founder of Outsource Accelerator, and Philippine Department of Trade and Industry Undersecretary Nora Kakilala Terrado, were panelists at a high level plenary session held at the IBPAP International Innovation Summit 2018 earlier this week. The “Creating a Culture of Innovation: Learning from Startups and Global Leaders” session discussed the government’s major initiatives that are intended to support the country’s workforce in creating an innovation culture. Other panelists at the session were Ratan Datta, president and CEO of SPi Global; Everest Group Practice Director Prashray Kala; Manoj Poolery, founder and CEO of M-Phi Innovators; and Robert San Juan, Head of Business and Solutions Development for Globe Business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information