Conduent, a business process outsourcing (BPO) company originally created as a divestiture from Xerox, has been positioned leader in two research reports released by Everest Group. Conduent was positioned as a leading provider of business process services and contact center outsourcing in both “Healthcare Payer BPO-Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2016” and “Contact Center Outsourcing Market for Healthcare Industry – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2017.” Jeff Hechemy, general manager, Healthcare Payer, Conduent, said the most recent Everest Group reports are a testament to the company’s dedication to streamlining backend processes for payers of all sizes.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information