Conduent Incorporated, the business process outsourcing (BPO) business of Xerox, has named Brian Webb-Walsh as its chief financial officer. Webb-Walsh will be tasked to oversee the financial aspects of the BPO business, bringing with him nearly 20 years of experience with Xerox. He is currently the CFO for Xerox Services. In a statement, Webb-Walsh said he looks forward to leading Conduent’s financial strategy. Conduent is set to be a Fortune 500 scale business process services company, with approximately USD7bn in 2015 revenue and 93,000 employees worldwide, including in the Philippines. Webb-Walsh holds a Masters of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology. Conduent is set to announce additional leadership appointments at a later date.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information