Jojo Gajitos has been named chief executive for all of Conduent’s operations in the Philippines. He is tasked for the overall management and direction of Conduent’s activities in the Philippines. Gajitos, who will continue to be based in Pasay City, will implement an operating model that aligns with the company’s transformation program and supports the delivery of profitable growth, said Pratap Sarker, group chief executive for financial services and healthcare of Conduent. In the Philippines, Conduent has 8,000 employees based in Metro Manila and Cebu City. Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified BPO services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information