Infosys BPO, the business processing arm of India’s second largest information technology (IT) exporter Infosys, is planning to bring in more capabilities after experiencing a relatively slow growth in the last couple of quarters. However, Infosys chief operating officer Pravin Rao disclosed that growth in the last two quarters has picked up, adding that the business process outsourcing (BPO) margins have also improved. The BPO services business contributes to about 5% of the company’s overall revenues. The company also said that growth in the BPO business will be spurred with new initiatives such as digital business services and robotic automation beginning to yield results.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information