Conduent, one of the biggest outsourcing locators in the Philippines, is holding a job fair in Jamaica for pre-selected applicants. The move is part of Conduent’s plan to add 300 more customer care associates in Jamaica. The location and the date of the job fair have not been disclosed because the event is an invitation only event, the company said. The BPO operator said the type of work performed by the team members in Jamaica includes technical support, administrative assistance, insurance claim processing, finance and accounting, payroll services, and transaction processing. Jamaica is Conduent’s fourth largest operation, following the US, India, and the Philippines. Its global workforce is around 130,000.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information