The Czech Republic seeks to expand its trade relationship with the Philippines especially now that many Czech companies are doing business in the country, said Philippine Honorary Consul to Prague Bretislav Skacel. Trade and Industry Secretary Ramon Lopez said among the opportunities for investment that Czechs can explore in the Philippines are information technology – business process management, knowledge process outsourcing, energy, design-driven products, aerospace and a lot more. Skacel revealed that Czech companies have helped established a call center for German air carrier Lufthansa in the Philippines. Aside from business links, Skacel said the Philippines and Prague also share a Roman Catholic heritage.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information