VFS Global, a worldwide outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions, will operate Germany Visa Application Centers in 36 new locations in the Asia Pacific region. VFS Global has been awarded the regional contract to provide Germany visa services in 14 countries including Brunei, Fiji, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines, the People’s Republic of China and Thailand. The operations are set to begin in the first quarter of 2019. VFS Global will also offer a Mobile Biometric Service in 24 sites across the region. Mobile Biometric Services enables applicants to submit their documents and biometric information from home or the office. Zubin Karkaria, chief executive officer at VFS Global Group, said applicants in the region can enjoy streamlined and efficient visa services and take advantage of innovative services like the ‘doorstep’ visa service. The firm currently operates in 16 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information