Multilingual outsourcing service provider Conectys has announced the opening of its new centre in Taiwan, its fifth global deliver site. Conectys, which operates centres in the Philippines, Belgium, Romania, and Taiwan, said in a press statement that its Taiwan site further enhances the company’s multilingual capabilities with scalable native Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese. With the Taiwan centre, Conectys now offers over 35 languages. Conectys said the Taiwan expansion is part of its strategy to deliver multilingual and multicultural outsourcing excellence to global customers in all the mainstream languages of the world. In the Philippines, Conectys operates a 350-seat center in Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information