Multilingual and multicultural outsourcing firm Conectys announced that it has won a Gold Stevie Award in the ‘Contact Center or Customer Service Outsourcing Provider of the Year’ category. The award was announced during the 10th annual Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. Conectys, which has six facilities in Belgium, Romania, the Philippines and Taiwan, received the esteemed Gold Stevie award as its first participation to the event. The BPO firm was recognized for its outcome centered, global operational model and track record in facilitating and accelerating international growth for challenger brands and blue-chip companies. In the Philippines, Conectys operates a 350-seat center in Davao. The Stevie Award Competition was created in 2002 to recognize accomplishments and contributions of companies and business people worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information