Hundreds of business process outsourcing (BPO) industry stakeholders are currently in Cebu for the two-day Contact Islands conference, which focuses on how to apply technology to enhance customer experience. Contact Islands is the BPO industry’s flagship event that allows members of the Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP) to meet and discuss issues affecting the industry. This year’s conference, held at the Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort and Spa, carries the theme “Leading with CX in the Digital World”. It focuses on topics such as the dynamics of empowered customers, hybrid workforces, jobs of the future, and new service delivery models. More than 420 delegates are attending this year’s conference, including contact center professionals, information technology-business process management (IT-BPM) employees, local and foreign investors, customers, service providers, retailers, entrepreneurs, IT companies, government agencies and stakeholders from the academe and the media.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information