Ayala Land Inc (ALI), one of the country’s real estate giants, has noted a continued demand for leasable office spaces in the country, driven mainly by the further growth of the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. To capitalize on the demand, ALI said it seeks to bring its office inventory by the year end to 825,000 square meters from the current 715,000 square meters of gross leasable area. ALI currently develops properties spanning more than 6,000 hectares into economic growth centers similar to the Ayala Center in Makati City, Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Taguig, Ayala Center Cebu and Nuvali in Laguna. ALI offices head Carol Mills said the higher occupancy it experienced last year is expected to continue this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information