The New Zealand government has expressed its desire to invest in Cebu’s education and tourism sector, mindful of the dynamic growth of the business process outsourcing sector in the city. New Zealand Ambassador David Strachan said the New Zealand government is considering putting up commissaries in Cebu to strengthen networking between the two places. He said the New Zealand services sector is excited about the growth of the Cebu market for New Zealand education and tourism sectors. Ambassador Strachan also said he would be expecting more Filipinos to travel to New Zealand with the opening of more direct flight services to the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information