Convergys Corp posted its quarterly earnings data, reporting USD0.46 EPS for the quarter, hitting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.46. The company earned USD741m in Q3, compared to the consensus estimate of USD760.53m. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.45 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 0.1% on a year-over-year basis. It also announced that for 2016, the company now expects adjusted EPS growth of 4% to 5%, revised from prior guidance of 7% to 9%. Consolidated adjusted EBITDA margin is expected to approximate 12.5%, revised from prior guidance to approximate 12.9%. The company expects 2016 consolidated constant currency revenue growth to be flat.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information