The “contact center in the neighborhood” approach employed by business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon has become the subject of a Frost & Sullivan white paper. The paper explores how Qualfon’s strategy cultivates employee engagement, driving competitive advantage through lower attrition and absenteeism. In its white paper titled “An Emerging Model in BPO: The Contact Center in the Neighborhood”, Frost & Sullivan said Qualfon’s innovative strategy in Manila is making employee’s lives and business better. Stephen Loynd, a BPO industry analyst and Global Program Director at Frost & Sullivan, said the approach is an interesting concept for urban areas because it improves agent satisfaction, retention, and engagement.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information