Global customer management leader Convergys Corporation announced that its revenue for Q4 2015 was down 2% to USD752m compared with USD764m in the same period last year. However, GAAP operating income was up 22% to USD61m, compared with USD50m in the same period last year while adjusted EBITDA was USD105m, a 6% rise year-on-year. GAAP net income from continuing operations was USD43m, or USD0.41 per diluted share, compared with USD48m, or USD0.46 per diluted share in the same period last year. For the entire 2015, revenue was USD2.951bn, a 3% rise from a year ago. Full year 2-15 GAAP operating income also improved 29% to USD194m while GAAP net income grew 45% to USD168m. Convergys president and CEO Andrea Ayers was confident that the company will continue to grow, diversify its client base, and further expand margins this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information