Global outsourcing giant Convergys Corporation is set to announce its financial results for Q1 2016 on 9 May. Convergys, which operates in more than 150 locations around the world, with a number of centers in the Philippines, did not give any indication on its financial performance for the first three months of the year. The outsourcing firm plans to webcast a conference call with investors to discuss results. Convergys, which is the largest call center company in the Philippines, delivers customer experiences in 58 languages with 130,000 employees in 31 countries around the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information