Expert Global Solutions (EGS) this week opened a new business process outsourcing (BPO) building in San Francisco, Ilocos Norte, which aims to accommodate 1,500 seats at one time. EGS will soon move into the new building from its temporary facility at the Centennial Arena in Laoag City, assuring a total of 1,200 jobs for Ilocanos, up from the current few hundreds. During the inaugural ceremony for the new EGS building, Ilocos Norte Governor Imee Marcos, recognized EGS’ commitment to the province as well as the positive social impact of having quality jobs in Ilocos Norte. EGS said it chose to open a site in Ilocos Norte because of the abundance of Ilocano talent and the provincial government’s relentless support.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information