International cloud-service provider CT4 is expanding to the Philippines for the first time. CT4, a provider of private and managed public cloud services, launched its office in the Avenir Building, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City last Thursday. The 120-sqm office already has 20 employees on board and plans to have at least 100 workers specializing in cloud technology by the end of 2017. The company’s chief operations officer said that aside from servicing international clients in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, the Philippine office will serve local firms that could also benefit from cloud technology. He added that Cebu was an ideal office due to its being a fast-growing economy and having a readily available talent pool. He also said that the business industry needs to use the cloud system in that moving data to the cloud leads to better security and convenience for people who have access to the data.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information