A new office building catering to the offshoring and outsourcing industries will soon rise in Cubao, Quezon City – the CyberPark Tower 2. The tower, which broke ground recently, will be the second of five office buildings that will rise within the planned CyberPark Complex that is part of the Cubao property of Araneta Center. The office tower will feature 27 storeys of office space, two floors of retail and services and three levels of basement parking. The CyberPark Complex is designed to primarily cater to information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) companies entering or expanding in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information