Despite high growth in job vacancies in Cebu this year from business process outsourcing (BPO) firms, they are attracting fewER applicants compared to last year, according to online job portal Mynimo.com. Mynimo’s president Wesley Chiongbian said job vacancies in BPOs, private learning institutions, human resource, technical support and corporate sales do not have as many applicants as before. Next week, more than 70 local and overseas companies, including BPO firms, will hold a jobs fair that will offer more than 6,000 jobs. Chiongbian said 77 companies have confirmed to participate, bringing with them 7,536 job vacancies. Companies participating this year are in retail, information technology, real estate, healthcare, manufacturing and BPO.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information