Local business process outsourcing (BPO) firms can now start or expand operations at minimal cost through the cloud-based call center solutions introduced by a unit of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co. The on-demand cloud-based call center solution allows contact centers to run campaigns with minimal capital investments and faster deployment, said IP Converge Data Service Inc (IPC) in a statement. IPC partnered with Australian company BlueCloud Technology to develop the product that should help support continued growth in the country’s BPO sector. The cloud-service application is ideal for BPOs looking to immediately expand or start operations because it does not require the outlay on equipment needed in typical contact center facilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information