Michael Cubos, founder of homegrown Performance 360 Call Center and BPO Services, was tapped to head the newly formed Innovation Council of Cebu (ICC). The ICC aims to create opportunities for stakeholders to organize themselves and build a supportive ecosystem for SMEs in the sector. The group’s initial clusters include BPO, software developers, digital markets, tech startups, cyber security, multimedia, IT-enabled services, e-commerce, and makers. ICC was formed by the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) in collaboration with the Department of Trade and Industry 7. CCCI President Melanie Ng said it is the goal of the chamber to establish the ICT industry organization to address the needs of the various ICT sub-sectors in Cebu. ICC officers are set to meet to discuss bylaws before the group is officially launched in June.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information