A business process outsourcing (BPO) company is investing up to Php118.6 million for a call center business in Davao City, according to the Board of Investments in Southern Mindanao. Cyber City Teleservices, a US-based call center and BPO company, is opening a call center business in Davao, with a target of generating at least 2,000 jobs. The Cyber City investment was announced in 2015 as one of the big investments in the Davao Region. For the entire 2015, the BOI registered Php13 billion worth of investment in the Davao Region. The region includes Davao City and the provinces of Davao del Sur, Davao Oriental, Davao del Norte, and Compostela Valley. Davao has been beefing up its marketing efforts to attract more BPO firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information