Datamark Inc, a business process outsourcing firm specializing in high-volume digital mailroom management, among others, has announced the appointment of Nina Brown as its new VP of Sales and Marketing. Brown will be responsible for the company’s sales and marketing operations, bringing with her 17 years of experience. Brown started with the company in 2000 as a software developer. Datamark President Bill Randag said Brown’s experience as a technical sales specialist and her deep understanding of the roles that people, process and technology play in business process management make her the ideal candidate for the position.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information