Datamatics Global Services Ltd (DGSL), a global information technology and business process management firm, saw its consolidated revenue for Q3 FY2019 increase by 22% year-on-year to INR2.86bn (USD40.1m). Its EBITDA for the quarter was also up by 52% year-on-year to INR316.62m (USD4.4m). However, the company’s profit before tax was down by 23% year-on-year due to forex hedging gains accrued and exchange losses in current quarter. According to a statement, the US continues to be a major contributor to the company’s revenue, followed by Europe and India. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has a presence across four continents with major delivery centers in the USA, India, and the Philippines, and with an employee base of 10,000.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information