Citing his pursuit of “other interests”, Ronald Gillette has resigned as chief operating officer of WNS Holdings Ltd, a leading provider of global Business Process Management (BPM) services. He will officially leave the company within three months, so as to help ensure a smooth transition of the role to Gautam Barai, who is presently the chief business officer. With 18 years of industry experience, including nine at WNS, Barai has been primarily responsible for executing the company’s business strategy and driving the overall growth and performance of key business units and horizontal practices. Before his present role, he held key management positions at WNS, including business unit executive for insurance, banking and healthcare. He also formerly worked for Bank of America as senior vice-president of business executive operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information