The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Davao organization seeks to continue implementing measures that will maintain the country’s lead in the voice services sector. ICT Davao president Samuel Matunog said it plans to further develop the services that the BPO in the Philippines is noted to be good at. Matunog made the pronouncement amid fears that voice services will be affected by the rise of artificial intelligence and robotics. He said it would be a better direction to focus on something the country is good at and to improve the services the sector can currently provide. He suggested that industry players pay attention to where the industry is strong and ensure that the competitive advantage will be maintained.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information