EasyCall Philippines, the producers of EASYNET, an IP broadband managed services over Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT), is targeting communities in remote areas for the expansion of its internet service. The company has been involved in the business process outsourcing sector for the past decade and owns Eperformax, a contact and BPO business with operations in the Philippines. It has said it will target Zambales, Negros Occidental, Cavite, Bicol, Isabel, Iloilo, and Cebu for its internet service expansion. It currently services communities in Samar, Quezon, Iloilo, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Isabela, Leyte, and Antique. EasyCall president Zaki Delgado noted the critical demand for connectivity in smaller cities and municipalities, especially for businesses with remote offices.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information