Davao’s property market is expected to further grow not just because President Rodrigo Duterte is from the city but also because of Davao’s inclusion as the 10 Next Wave Cities in business process outsourcing (BPO). Davao-based Yuson Comm Investments said the rosy property market prediction for Davao is based on the economy’s projected growth by 6% this year and 6.2% in 2017. Investors’ interest has also shifted from Manila to Davao following the ascension of Duterte, former Davao City mayor, to the presidency. Davao’s BPO industry is also growing, mainly driven by the healthcare sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information