The 7.4-hectare Pueblo de Panay TechnoPark has officially becomes the first Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) registered IT park in Northern Panay Island. The Technopark is part of Pueblo de Panay Township, a 500-hectare mixed-use integrated community in Western Visayas. Business process outsourcing firms mostly locate in PEZA-registered IT park. With the inauguration of the IT park in Panay, the property’s developer is expecting a number of BPO companies to come and locate their operations here. BPO firm ePerformax has officially forged a partnership with Pueblo de Panay Inc, becoming the first BPO company to operate in the park with plans to open in December 2017. Roxas City in Panay has recently been declared by the Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) as one of the Emerging Locations for IT-BPM Investments in the Philippines 2015-2016.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information