Global outsourcing and consultancy firm Accenture has agreed with China’s telecom giant Huawei to further expand its alliance agreement. Two years ago the companies formed a strategic alliance in order to address clients’ cloud requirements and provide better cloud solutions. This year, Huawei and Accenture strategic alliance leveraged solution centers in Shenzhen, Milan and Manila, where clients can develop solutions for specific requirements and better understand the end-to-end business benefits delivered through a cloud strategy. The two corporate giants renewed their partnership agreement during the Huawei Connect 2016 in China. Accenture is one of the top outsourcing companies in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information