Twenty-one teams have made it to the semi-final round of this year’s Software Track of the annual Philippine Startup Challenge (PSC). The PSC is organized by the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) and the Philippine Software Industry Association (PSIA). It is a competition for college students that aims to inspire youth to create digital solutions and socially relevant startups that could provide solutions to the country’s pressing issues. The 21 teams were picked from the 146 entries the competition received. The three winners in the national finals will receive funding and mentorship opportunities with industry partners.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information