Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Hinduja Global Solutions posted a two-fold rise in consolidated net profit for the December quarter to Rs472.1m (USD7.1m). Hinduja Global Solutions has a total headcount of 43,750, of which 18% are based in the Philippines. The December figure was up from a net profit of Rs199.7m in the year-ago period. Partha DeSarkar, CEO, Hinduja Global Solutions, said the robust numbers were led by significant volume growth from the company’s top 10 clients and new clients in healthcare and consumer products, among others. Hinduja Global Solutions is the BPO arm of the diversified Hinduja Group.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information