Singapore-based Tagit, a global digital solutions provider, has recently opened its regional delivery hub in Makati in the Philippines. The move is part of Tagit’s efforts to target digital transformation in the Philippine financial services sector. With the Makati hub, Tagit said it will be able to expand the reach of its digital solutions to also include local banks, government agencies and enterprises, as well as servicing overseas clients. The company started operations in the Philippines in 2015, and now counts Philippine National Bank (PNB), China Bank and UnionBank of the Philippines – EON among its valued customers. Mobeix, Tagit’s Mobile Application Development Platform, delivers mobile solutions that increase market reach and speed up time-to-market, while reducing complexities and protecting existing IT investments.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information